This training is provided by ACRC in partnership with CYC-Net
Organizations across the United States, and internationally, are struggling to recruit and retain high quality workers. This workshop is a highly interactive session that will present strategies to build a positive program culture that will make people want to work for, and stay, in your program. Topics and discussion will include:
- How to build a positive program culture where your high-quality staff ARE your culture and not outside of it.
- How to develop a coaching style to supervise and develop your staff.
- How to foster and encourage professional development
- Critically thinking discussion together of ideas to increase recruitment and retention.
- How to help staff of all generations to feel valued and welcome
This virtual training is designed for supervisors, clinical directors, hiring managers, and organizational leadership. Let’s strengthen our organizations to be THE PLACE to work!