Position Summary: The Clinician will provide individual and group treatment for a primary group of students. Additional responsibilities include treatment team facilitation, clinical report writing and coordination of student treatment plans. The Clinician works with the clinical support team to ensure all case management responsibilities are carried out in an appropriate timely manner. The Clinician also attends court hearings and foster care reviews for the students. S/he must be flexible and able to adjust to the daily changing demands as necessary.
Educational Requirements: Masters degree in Counseling or Social Work. Degree must be license eligible in the state of MA.
Experience with children and adolescents preferred. Experience with providing trauma treatment preferred.
Licenses or Certification: Licensure preferred. Maintain/pursue licensure and Continuing Education Units (CEU) as necessary.
Monday through Friday, allowing up to one evening a week and one weekend day a month as needed to accommodate family work.
$59,075-$72,565 per year
BENEFITS BEYOND THE ORDINARY
- TUITION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT to support you earning a college degree. We reimburse up to $425 per credit hour. That’s up to $1275 per 3 credit course!
- STUDENT LOAN PAY DOWN PROGRAM to reduce your college loan debt
- EMPLOYER PAID LIFE INSURANCE
- WELLNESS PROGRAM CREDIT of $500 for individuals plans and $1000 for family plans to reduce your health insurance costs
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM to support you through stressful times in life
- Hillcrest has its own dental office where you can make payment through payroll deduction if needed
- 403B RETIREMENT PLAN to help you save for your financial future
- CHILD CARE REIMBURSEMENT paid quarterly to you (up to $2400 paid annually/$600 per quarter)
Why work with Hillcrest? You will have the opportunity to:
- Challenge yourself professionally while contributing to the education of youth facing mental health/behavioral challenges
- Lend your expertise and collaborate with highly skilled professionals
- Empathize with traumatized youth needing support
- Join a dedicated organization leading the field in residential treatment
- TRANSFORM LIVES OF THOSE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND BEYOND!!